Scheduler / Supervisor
Our security guard scheduler/supervisor make regular spot checks to verify security guards are on duty are performing their duties in an efficient and effective manner. Often occupy highly visible positions, where public relations and customer service skills are critical. Our security guard scheduler/supervisor are required to satisfy background checks, undergo intensive interviews, and skills training exercises.
Scheduler/Supervisor Job Duties:
- Protect the interests of the client within the limits of the facility and to protect the lives and property of employees and visitors.
- Prepare reports on a daily basis as trained and turn them into the proper contacts.
Overseeing security officer training and re-education
Work with a team to develop security officer weekly schedules
Notify proper authorities in all cases of emergencies as outlined in the post orders.
Report all violations of company policy and local and federal laws as stated in the Employee Handbook.
Ability to maintain safe environment for officers, clients, vendors and employees.
Ability to deal tactfully with the public
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.